Monday, December 13, 2010

Who knows.

The last first semester of my college career at my current school is almost over. I have 3 finals to complete before I start my break. I keep imagining and dreaming about what I am going to be doing this time next year. I hope that I have a job. I hope that I will be working in non-profit where my heart is. But the thing is, no matter what I hope, imagine, or dream I don't know what I am going to be doing. And that scares me. I like to know what is happening at least 3 months before hand, especially when it is something like a full time job, the beginnings of a career. I pray that no matter what I am doing by this time next year, that I am doing what God wants me to do. That is all I can hope for and all I can plan for, because I don't know where my life will take me in the next year let alone the next month. Maybe I will write a post around this time next year from somewhere new, with the beginnings of my career stretching out before. Until then I will pray for God's leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment