Friday, March 26, 2010

Flying By

Blur by Me

I have been feeling like this picture for the last year. I feel like everything is flying past me at a million miles an hour. I have one more year of college and then I have to enter the working world. I am so afraid that I won't find a job, that I will not be able to live on my own and pay for all the things that I need. I keep thinking of how I  am going to help myself, but then I am reminded again and again that God knows the plans for my life and that all I need to do is trust him. I am such a self-reliant person that sometimes I forget that God is there for me to lean on when things seem like too much. I hope and pray that I will continue to learn from and lean on God in the good and bad times. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I completely understand. Thanks for the reminder that God's got it under control =]

    ReplyDelete