Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I suppose shining could be good....

In a few days I head out for my spring break and I am so excited. I get to go home to Colorado and see my family and friends back there. I have the chance to get away from school and chill out near the mountains which Nebraska... well lacks. Tomorrow night I am going to a concert that I am super thrilled about. I get to see one of my favorite bands, Project 86. While some people I know wouldn't understand how their music inspires me it does. Andrew Schwab is the lead singer and lyricist of the band. The words he writes speak to me. I can only say that God has blessed him with the ability to create stories in a short song.

I only hope that someday someone will say the same about me. I hope that people see God in my life and not just the things I have accomplished. I don't want my history to be about what I have done for myself, I want it to be about what I have done for others. Or more along the lines of what God has done through me for others. I hope to make an impact on the world that lasts longer than the world. I pray everyday that the life I lead will lead others in the direction of the One that they need the most. The One that I have found comfort, peace, patience, and joy in. May God shine through me!

No comments:

Post a Comment