Thursday, April 29, 2010

Puddle Time!!

Tonight I ran around in the rain with one of my greatest friends Taylor. We splashed in puddles, laughed and jumped in the rain and just had a blast. I love the rain but sadly, most of the time I don't take the time to go out and enjoy it. I have taken to stopping and enjoying the little moments recently. I don't know when it started, but I quite like it. It's nice to enjoy the quiet and beauty that God has given us. I hope and pray that I don't stop doing this as the years go by. I want to be able to enjoy that little things every day of my life. I hope that I can be inspired by the little things and that I can inspire others with the little things in my life. 

Oh and I get to wake up early to call my dad in the morning... it's his birthday!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love you! That night reminded me to stop and start looking at the little things too. God is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good! I love you too! Thanks for running in the rain with me!

    ReplyDelete