Monday, January 25, 2010

Another day...

Its Monday. I don't like Mondays. They ruin my weekend and make me face the reality of this thing called life. Monday also makes me think of all the things that I needed to get done on Sunday but didn't... and it stresses me out. Maybe one day I will appreciate Monday's but at this point in my life it just reminds me that I have to go back to classes and that I have things that I actually have to do.

I am having a hard time lately with feeling like I am unneeded. I feel as if I am just drifting away from those that I have known for so long and that I am becoming a different person. I know that this happens and is probably happening for me betterment. But it hurts too, knowing that the people that I had so much in common with in the past are becoming people who I can't really relate to anymore, but life goes on and God is making me a better person, getting me ready to go Home, ready to go to heaven with Him.

I thank him daily (and pray) for all that he has done in me and that he will continue to do in me. Let this be our prayer, that we will become the person that He knows we can be, the person that he already sees us as.

No comments:

Post a Comment