Friday, January 22, 2010

First Post

Well, here is to the start of a new blog. I hope that I remember to get on regularly and that whatever I post on here may touch someones life. I don't even know if anyone will ever read this, but who knows. So here goes nothing...

I recently had a prayer answered in the form of a computer. I have been needing a computer for over a year. God provided the money and I am so thankful for that. I have been struggling with being patient and waiting for Him to answer my prayers when He sees fit. I know that he provides for all the things we need, not always what we think we need, but what we really need.

I am thankful for all that he has provided for me and my family. I would not be in my junior year of college if he hadn't provided the money to get here.

So to sum it up. God does answer prayers, not always in the way or the time frame that we expect it, and answers them in ways that we don't expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment